32’, 36’, 42’, 46’, 52’
40’, 44’, 50’
Rite Way land roller drums are larger, so they make fewer revolutions and more efficiently press rocks into the ground without rolling the crop out ahead of it.
Shorter roller sections, along with 4-way heavy-duty flexible knuckle with a 1 3/4” knuckle pin allows each roller to float independently while maintaining constant ground pressure over changing terrain.
Our rollers are easily transported from field to field because they fold up narrower, and can be folded and unfolded in minutes.
- Larger diameter, heavy wall drum
- Requires less horsepower per square foot to pull
- Shorter roller sections and 4 way heavy-duty flexible knuckle with a 1 3/4” knuckle pin for constant ground pressure
- From transport mode to field mode in minutes
- Telescopic draft arm allows narrow transport, even while turning sharply.
- Twin wing axle cylinders for added strength and durability.
- Floating centre axle allows each wing to float independently.
- Centre frame lockup hydraulically controlled.
- Transport width 14', F3NT transport width 11' 6"
- Optional acre meter, ideal for rental purposes
- Optional light package
- Optional acre meter
- Optional hydraulic auto fold rear steer wheels