12’, 14’, 16’, 18’ 20’
If you have a smaller farm, your choice will likely be the FH-1/TPH-1 or the F-1. These one-section rollers come with a choice of hitches: the FH-1 fixed hitch rollers, the TPH-1 three-point hitch rollers, and the F-1 swing hitch.
These one-section rollers provide just as much weight per square inch as do the multi-section rollers. Rite Way land roller drums are larger, so they make fewer revolutions and more efficiently press rocks into the ground without rolling the crop out ahead of it.
The F1-20 fits behind an 8 row planter and features an 8’ transport width with new swing-away safety lockups and a hydraulic swing away hitch.
The TPH-1 series features a removable Category III 3 point hitch which fits most quick hitches.
- Larger diameter, heavy wall drum
- Requires less horsepower per square foot to pull
- Heavy duty 2.44” shaft
- Swing hitch for narrow transport
FH-1 & TPH-1
- Category III 3 Point Hitch
- Replaceable shaft
- Optional rear transport wheels & frame
- Optional acre meter, ideal for rental purposes
- Optional light package